Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh & i also wanted to add that i want to go on vacation to these places as well during the summer. but realistically it will not happen but it's good to dream and HOPE! Well some of these are actually gonna happen cause its already planned
Here they are:

1. I want to go to Los Angeles, Ca to go to Disneyland & go shopping with bubba =]
2. I will be going to Las Vegas, NV with my pledge sisters for Kristine's 21st birthday in August
3. I want to go to New York! really bad i realllly do! with anyone!
4. I want to go to HAWAII! this would be a dream come true!
5. I want to go on a cruise/vacation to a sunny place where i can have fun in the sun!

Theres more places but i would really LOVE to go to all these places IF I HAD THE MONEY. but realistically i don't and i can't. -_-.. maybe one day..

Kk that's all. goodbye

No comments: