Thursday, May 20, 2010

HELLO! it is officially SUMMER for me!

i think i'll be blogging more often now. hehe anyways. i took my last final today at 3pm and afterwards it was a great accomplishment and a great feeling. now all i have to pray for now is to make sure that i passed all my classes and got the grade i really wanted! i hope i don't get any C's and get only B's cause right now i only have i grade up which is an A and i know i have a B- in marketing. gaaad i hope i got all B's!!

Anyways, enough about school! i got EDD yay! so now i have somewhat enough money to pay for my bills for the next few months. bleghck. i'm still trying to look for a job that i really want tho. but yeah it will do for now!

SUMMER 2010 is gonna be the most relaxing and productive summer yet! it will be my last semester as an undergrad and one more semester to go and i will be graduating college! whoo time flies. but anyways.. summer is here.. the sky is the limit!!! here's a list of things i want to do over the summer
1. WORK OUT!
2. EAT HEALTHY!
3. Hang out with old/new friends
4. Hang out with my sisters/pledge sisters
5. Go on vacation with bubba
6. Go on adventures with whoever is up for one
7. Relax! Relax! Relax!
8. HAVE FUN!

These are a few goals i have for the summer. hopefully i stick by my word and actually do it. actually i WILL do it. i'll force my lazy self to doing those things so I can be productive and enjoy my last summer of freedom before going out into the real world. But i really want to work out and eat HEALTHIER on my daily routine. Its hard but i'm gonna be determined to do it. i really want a personal trainer so that they will push me to doing it and going to the gym.

hmm what else. bbers is getting bigger and fatter. she needs to work out more too because she's getting fatter hehe.. i should take her out for a run more often. but i need to get some NEW running shoes first. the ones i have are from 6th grade. ive had them throughout middle school, high school and college! its definitely time for a new pair!

my determination to work out is actually really funny. its because i REALLY REALLY WISH that i was a DISNEY CHANNEL star! like seriously! even though i'm 22 years old and I am almost out of college with a degree in accounting i would still LOVE to be a dinsey channel star! haha i feel like they have a good entry in the media. lol. and my determination basically comes from either the jonas brothers, taylor lautner, shia lebouf etc. i want to try to look sexxxyyy for them. ahhaha. and also for myself so i can have a better body and be satisfied with it. i've just been super lazy lately because of school and stress makes me eat whatever is available near me such as fast food etc. which is really bad. now that i have more free time and nothing to do for the rest of the summer, i can focus more on my health and getting fit and having that routine!

But i would love to go on food adventures as well! I'll just work three times as hard while working out when i do eat out. I've been really craving boiling crab/crawdaddy lately and also some lucky chances lol. idk why but i have been craving it.

hmm. what else is new. oh we have a new "pet" at 39. his name is BEN he is a mouse that runs around the house. its so scary/nasty and also quite fun to yell out and sing the song BEN by michael jackson whenever we are there. but we seriously need to do a DEEP CLEANING to 39 over the summer so that we can be satisfied where we live cause during school its just a total mess cause we are all busy and don't get to really maintain keeping it clean.. that's probably why BEN came.. but we put a mouse trap to get him. lol.

uhm what else is new. idk what else. i'll blog more soon. REAL soon since i have nothing else to do this summer.

oh and i also wanted to add that I REALLY WANT TO GO TO THE JONAS BROTHERS & DEMI LOVATO CONCERT!! but tickets are $100 per person! ugh i REALLY want to go! hopefully i can manage to save up some money for it. gahhh i can't miss another jonas brothers concert.. lol

ok that is all. goodnight!

No comments: