Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hello again!

Now today is a MUST to blog because it is such a great day. Okay it started off with me waking up and showering in the morning then PURCHASING MY TICKETS TO WATCH THE JONAS BROTHERS & DEMI LOVATO CONCERT! whooooo! i am soooo excited to go! it is CRAZZZZYY! i'm gonna be one of the oldest fans there lol. but i am crazy excited i'm about to get all their songs on my computer right now! lol.
im so excited for this ....



hmm.. let's see. i realized that i really want to get like HELLA things for myself. i just applied for a job at japantown for a small construction firm. It pays $20/hr after 1 month of training! its for a part time position as jr. bookkeeper that works like 15-20hrs/week. hopefully i can get it cause i would be making BANK! lol..

anyways here are the things i want to buy/i want to do, but don't have money to buy it.
TOMS SHOES size 7!Nike Free shoes size 7


Disneyland! please let me go to disneyland!!

Hmm. that's all that i can think of right now. but i want to go to many places this summer and explore and travel but i dont have money! =/ if only i won the lotto i would LOVE to go to all these places and more and buy all my things and more!

I also want to get a personal trainer on a regular but i know its probably hella expensive! maybe when i have some money? i'll do my own training for now, i just have to discipline myself and watch what i eat and also work out on a regular basis. hmm let's see.

im really bored! i have nothing to do! i just came from the city not so long ago cause i went to quema and nicoles graduation! i can't believe it! theyre done with school and i have one more semester left!

i really want to go watch WICKED! i've been wanting to watch it but never had the time. hopefully i get to watch it this summer! hmm.. it's such a MUST see!

I dont know what else to do this summer but i've been trying to look for a job that i would be satisfied with and would need.

Okay my dad is calling me for dinner now. i shall blog again later or finish blogging.

seeee yaaa

No comments: