Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hello world! Merry Christmas Eve! Time is flying by so fast it's kind of ridiculous. This season, I was able to buy presents for everyone I love and good presents too! Since I have a real job now and extra $$ to spare, I decided to go all out this year. I can't wait to see everyone's faces when they get their presents! they're going to be in shock! hehe or some of them will.

Thanksgiving was tons of fun! we had dinner at my house and we went to Reno for the weekend and went shopping at vacaville outlets on the way home! Me & Katrine went a little crazy with the Old Navy sales the weekend before with having 75% off outerwear and sweaters 2 days in a row. It was fun. haha. We also watched Breaking Dawn part 1! which was awesome! I definitely can't wait til part 2 comes out. hehe.

TubeMogul moved into our new office which is so much bigger and more awesome than the first office! It's been fun so far :). We just had our holiday party last friday which was crazy cause it was like a party party with older people. haha kind of weird that i'm going to adult holiday parties now. I brought bubba of course and he had tons of fun with that open bar.

Christmas is tonight at midnight and I can't wait to open presents! today we are going to auntie liany's house for dinner and tomorrow we are having the luncheon at our house. Then tomorrow night I'm going to Jiro's house for their christmas party. I can't wait to eat all the food!

Next week, i'm going to be working from home all week so it's kind of a small vacation from work but not really. I just wont be going into work but i'll still be working. Then it's the New Year! I can't believe it's already 2012!! Time is going by so fast, almost a year ago we were leaving to go to the Philippines and now it's come back around. So crazy!

I also figured out what to do for my bday. Me & bubba are going to Hawaii!! I'm so excited cause it's my first time and we are going for 6 days and 5 nights! During my birthday too! Yippee!! I've been saving money for it and it's been working so I'm so happy we are going there. We just need to book our hotel. haha we just have our flights right now.

Anyways, if i don't get to blog before 2012 then Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

<3 Karla

No comments: