Saturday, April 10, 2010

So i haven't blogged in a really long time.. its cause i've been so busy with school and work. Anywho an update on my life. I'm so frustrated right now. for the past couple of days i really don't know what is going on.. iono school is stressing me out and everything else! sometimes i feel like i have no one to turn to at times like this. my heart hurts, my mind is going crazy, and i feel so unloved. i really like going home cause it takes me away from all the drama, the stress and everything else. my family really keeps me grounded and sometimes i just wanna move back home. i'm stressing out about whether or not i'm gonna find a roomate to live with after nicole is gone and if i can't, i'm moving out too. i'm stressing out that i'm not doing so well in my classes but i study so hard that i better be doing well. i stress out that my position in omicron gets fulfilled so that it's up to par with what is going on. i stress out about my relationship cause i don't get to see him that much and not seeing him gets me frustrated/upset/sad all at the same time which leads to our arguments. i don't know what to do with my life. i just want to put everything on pause and just relax but i feel like i have no time to do that. i can't go on vacation because i have no money and time to do it and i feel like the real world is getting closer and closer and i'm not gonna have time to do anything with my life. i dont know what to do and sometimes i just want to hide. at this point in my life, i'm getting really really stressed out.

no one really understands me and i feel all alone. i hide all my feelings cause i have no one to express it to. the only one that i would like to tell is always too busy or doing something else or seems like they don't have time for me anymore.

i'm hating where i am right now and i hate all this pain.

i wish that i could escape to the unknown and never be found.....

No comments: