Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hello,

well its been a RAINY couple of days and i kinda like it. My valentine's day was soooo WONDERFUL! its the best one i've ever had in my life! So me bubba, ate and jo went to archipelago in burlingame. It was a fancy nice restaurant and we got seated right away since we had reservations but OMG the service took FOREVER! we got there at 8, we didn't get our orders in until 8:45 cause they were short staffed! we finally got our appetizers i believe around 9 ish but still that took an hour from when we sat down to get even just our appetizers. ridiculous. we got the prix fix meal per person which was $49. it wasn't bad cause we got complementary wine or champagne with our meal. it was fun since there was a live band playing and towards the end of our dinner the waitors were actually talking to us and one of the band members came up to us cause the waitor said that ate wanted to sing! ahah. it was so funny. I also had a lychee martini along with my meal and i was pretty tipped with a glass of wine and the lychee martini. We went home around 11ish i believe and i got home in hercules around 12:30. i was so tired i knocked out in the car ride home! i felt bad for bubba cause he had to stay awake by himself while i napped. =[ but overall, twas a great day on vday! =]

On sunday and monday, i just stayed home and slept in, cleaned and played with koko and toby. it's so cute watching koko chase after toby cause toby steals koko's toys from her mouth. hehe. so adorable! i can't wait to get my stewy! =]

Joan's party on friday was CRAZY! there was so many people at her house it was ridiculous! i saw so many people from high school that i haven't seen since i graduated high school in 2006! wow! Of course, i stayed with my sisters and drank with my sisters because they're the only ones i would do that with! hehe. i came back pretty drunk/tipped still but it was a good reunion with my friends from hs and with my sisters since i didn't see like half of them since january i think. i think it was a good and long weekend. I love long weekends.

I even ended up not going to school today cause my mom didn't want to leave early in the morning cause it was raining so hard! so i haven't been to school since last thursday! wow crazy! and i missed out on 3 of my physics classes! how ridiculous! now i have to do my physics hw thats due this friday! hopefully i'll get the material down so i can finish the hw before friday instead of waiting until friday to finish it!

Next weekend, we are going snowboarding! whoo! i'm a little nervous cause i havent gone since i went to boreal with my brother and bubba. i heard that they're all pretty fast and i'm still a newbie so i dont know how i'll be able to catch up. eek. hopefully someone will wait for my slowness! hehe.

i hate work right now. i'm tired and i think i'm getting sick. so yeah its kind of ridiculous at this moment. help me!

k gotta go now. i'm tired of looking at the screen! bye

No comments: