Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hello,

So, i told myself i was going to blog today at work but that didn't happen only cause i was kind of sort of busy. and i was kind of lazy. but anyways. I'm at bubba's work right now. cause i brought him food since he was hungry. what a GREAT girlfriend i am! hehe. anyways. I had a long day today and i'm extremely tired. I worked today from 10-5 and then went to the mall to exchange something that I bought and DID NOT want to wear cause it was not that crackin. but yeah oh well. I exchanged it to a nice shirt and a HELLO KITTY tote bag! whoo. okay maybe i'll use my tote bag now since it's pretty awesome. but yeah.

even MORE EXCITING NEWS! I bought a package from gojane and i bought hella things and i dont know why. like a dress, tights, and 2 pairs of boots. man i love it. AND THE BEST PART IS that i got it today! whoo. it came it came! i was so excited. even if i wasn't at home when it came, i ws just excited that it was at my house already. hehe. so i'm pretty excited to go home. I kept forgetting to do a lot of things this week but its a good thing i remembered today.

tomorrow i'm going to have a long day! i have school from 8am-12:30 then going to USF from 1-230ish then maybe lunch before my night class at 6:30 then i have that class til 9! =[. boo. i know. i'm goign to be so tired. PLUS TODAY! i have to do my homework. maybe i'll do it tomorrow during my break.. HOPEFULLY i dont forget.

i'm ridiculously tired right now and worse of all, my bubba isn't paying attention to me. maybe i'll fall alseep on this desk cause i'm that tired. =[. okay i gotta make it short today cause i'm too lazy to type on his computer. later.

No comments: